(worth the translate)
(creepy or funny? Unsure)
10. twotoedsloth (hey, it's my website)
Check It Out
quotes at the Tumbir
(do they know they misspelled tummbler?)
Most Overused Descriptors on Female Online Dating Profiles
1. "I work hard and play hard" Okay. I suppose it's better than being lazy. But what you're actually telling the world is that you drink. A lot. Maybe even at work. You need help with your drinking problem before you need help finding a date.
2. "My music tastes are eclectic" Really? Somebody used a big word! I'm attracted to you now that I found a suitable Words With Friends partner! Good luck finding three C's, Ms. Unoriginal. Thanks for telling me absolutely nothing about your music tastes in the fanciest way possible.
3. "I'm both internal and external" Wait, so what you're saying is sometimes you talk to others, and sometimes you think to yourself? Mind blown. Let me grab a number now so I can have a chance at your well-rounded self! (contributed by Ian Longway)
4. "No short guys! Only 5'11" and up please!" Sorry, we are too busy dating girls 5' 2" and below- you are just too tall. Weird how that works out, huh? You did say "please," though, so at least we know you're polite about your discrimination. This message is brought to you by Peter Dinklage and Tom Cruise. (I.L.)
5. "I DO NOT date actors" Ooo, someone's been burned. And recently. Maybe a role-playing experience gone bad? (sorry, that was too sassy- this isn't Maxim or TMZ) But, you see, nobody would post "I DO NOT date doctors" or "I DO NOT date fast food workers" because you'd come across as judgemental (beautifulpeople.com already has that dating market cornered), classist, jobist, or simple super picky on who you'll date. Reminder: You signed up for an ONLINE DATING SITE. You already can't find anyone to date. Limiting your options based on a non-personality specification isn't going to help. Besides, you can't categorize ALL actors as chumps. You're hurting my feelings.